To find the most economical solution, we aim to establish the ideal manufacturing method in cooperation with you. Premanufacturing process analysis as early as the engineering stage enables us to produce tailor-made solutions. Our experience and know-how thus give you a competitive advantage.
State-of-the-art four and six-stage presses with process monitoring enable us to produce extruded parts from steel and stainless steel with a diameter of between 8 and 40 mm, and from aluminum with a diameter of up to 45 mm. The length ranges from 4 to 400 mm.
- Near net shape pressed parts – subsequent turning and finishing optional
- Design requirements realizable quickly and precisely
- From development to a ready-to-install component: all from one source
- Maximum energy and material saving
We process everything from low carbon construction steel to ball bearing steel, stainless steel and all cold forged qualities, as well as various aluminum alloys.
Our service profile includes the development of formed parts, taking into account the most economical production route. Ready-to-install components and near net shape parts with the help of 3D simulation are among our specialities.
In addition, your components can also be heat and surface treated.
Our company has automatic multi-spindle lathes with passage diameters between 8 and 51 mm, fine turning lathes and vertical turning centers for complete processing of chuck parts.
Our ready-to-install precision turned parts made of all types of steel including stainless steel and aluminum are manufactured individually according to customer drawings or DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung; German Institute for Standardization).
You can, of course, obtain your components, including heat and surface treatment, e.g. tempering, nitriding, galvanizing, zinc-nickel plating, Delta Tone, Geomet, anodizing and KTL coating from us.
The following machines are used during the turning process:
- 6 – 8 cam-controlled automatic spindle lathes (Gildemeister & Schütte)
- full CNC multi-spindle automatic lathes (Gildemeister and Index)
- automatic CNC lathes (Gildemeister, Spinner, EMCO, Kummer, Biglia)
We can also gladly assist you in the choice of materials or the constructive design of your components.
If you require more than purely forming, Winning CoFo is well equipped to meet your needs. Your components are finished to the desired form with our state-of-the-art machinery, in an efficient and economical way.
Further processing facilities are:
- CNC precision turning
- Polygon turning
- Deep hole drilling
- Complex machining on high-precision rotary transfer machines with up to 10 machining stations and 40 CNC axes
- Components machining on automatic revolving machines
- Machining centers for medium production sizes
- Electro-chemical and thermal deburring, vibratory finishing
- Thread and profile production on dual-roller and triple-roller machines
- CNC plunge grinding with subsequent brushing of inner and outer contours
- Through-feed grinding
- Barrel finishing